One important way we live out the mission of church is by giving offerings to God in thanks for all that God has given us. Jesus taught more about how we use our money and possessions than any other topic. We value highly the opportunities we have to give of our time, talents, and financial resources to help accomplish the mission of our church.
Every Sunday we give people an opportunity to "give an offering." That means we give our money yes, but also we offer anything we have that someone else might need. That includes skills (i.e. ability to fix a sink or mow a lawn), possessions (i.e. extra bookcase or lawn chairs), or time (i.e. time to help move, prayers for something going in someone's life). If you have something you'd like to offer to help someone else, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what it is. We'll help connect it with someone who has a need.
If you want to give a financial offering, you can do that online by clicking HERE.
(This will open a new secure window to Ardent-Secure.)
1. All first time users will need to create a login. Once you’ve created the login – it will be retained in the system.
2. PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE FUND YOU DESIRE. The first one in the list is the default but may not be the fund you desire - be sure you've chosen the fund to which you want to make a contribution.
3. You can make your contributions using Debit Card, Check Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover as well as having funds withdrawn directly from your checking account. Use the pull down menu for card options or click on the check icon to use the checking account option. (The checking account option incurs the smallest processing fee for the church.)
4. You have the option of giving to more than one fund if desired. Click on “Add Another Fund” if you want your donation to be divided between multiple funds. You have the option of selecting up to three funds. If you want to give to more than three, you can set up additional donations. This applies to both one-time gifts and recurring gifts.
5. Recurring contributions can be set up, changed or cancelled at any time. They are user managed.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Executive Pastor, Steve Hoffer at email@example.com.